Assigned Customer Success Manager
- Preliminary (Onboarding) and Annual Health Checks across all environments
Migration Services to Engine Yard Cloud
Application and Environment Development services (100 hours/year)
Application scaling and growth consulting (24 hours/year)
Database Performance, Optimization, and Consultations
Per Environment Playbooks with Threshold monitoring, Spike-scaling procedures, and Teamwide PagerDuty Notifications
Scheduled Maintenance and upgrades to newest HW/SW
AWS Custom Component support and management
Infrastructure Security Scans and Defensive Consultations
Why Platinum Support?
Platinum support is a new level of support that moves beyond reactive monitoring of your Rails application to integrating with your Rails application. Engine Yard Support has billions of hours running on AWS and scaling some of the largest web applications you’ve come to love. We can assist you in reaching the same scale while avoiding the growing pains of life/business in the ever changing landscape of the web.
What differentiates this Support Level?
- Special alert endpoints only for Platinum Customers
- Specific Playbooks for our Platinum Customers
- Extensive custom chef assistance
- Customer Success quarterly touchpoints accessing your applications health
Initial Consultation // Onboarding
- What’s running, and where is it currently running?
- Is this a new Application?
- Needs assessment and Pricing Discussion
- Pricing (Section is TBD)
- Preliminary Health Check
- Getting access your code repository to understand the application needs
- How to connect with Engine Yard, our means of support: ticket, phone, IRC
- Application Instance and Application Slave
- Database Instance and Database Slave
- Application Instance
- Database Instance
- Solo Instances
Defined Escalations and Procedures
- Step by Step creation of the Playbook
- Who, What, Where, How to communicate with their team as well as who is the primaryproprietary contact from our team
- How to connect with Engine Yard: ticket, phone, IRC
- Initial Setup of the environment
- Custom chef work or infrastructure specific builds/changes
- Testing and validation
- Testing Red Alert escalation procedures
- Scheduled maintenance windows
- Scheduled Database move
- Scheduled cutover
- Support and database engineering resource in IRC for initial cutover monitoring which encapsulates 2 hour window
- First Week check-in by Customer Success
- Attended by App and DB engineer who did the work.
Ongoing Touch Points
- Lead by Assigned Customer Success Manager
- CC’ed with APP and DB engineer or Manager if requires velvet touch.
- Contact us today for pricing and we’ll make your dream come true.
- Customer Success: email@example.com